Monday, December 9, 2013

20 TAGS CHALLENGE " LIVE DECEMBER PRODUCTIVELY " / Sleepover hang out (edited)

20 TAGS CHALLENGE ON "LIVE DECEMBER PRODUCTIVELY"


1.Sleepover hang-out party with cousins or friends. (Do a little catching up with each other!)
2. Cook dinner for yourself or family 
3. Make someone's day (An act of kindness will also make your day!)
4. Figure out a new hobby for yourself (they might be your next favorite thing to do!)
5. DIY and make something (be creative!) -Your old stuff may become something useful!
6. Do some lifehack challenges (You can find some here or simply google "lifehack")
7. Movie marathon/catch-up some drama/anime  (it's always good to spend once in awhile with yourself) 
My picks for this December would be "Chronicle", "Elf", and some that I didn't get to watch
8. Search and play new games (RPG, Multiplayer, FPS or others!)
9. Wake up early and do a morning jog (working out is another alternative to feel productive!)
10.Sight see and spend a day with your friends around the whole Singapore/your country or simply just have a get-together date with bffs. 
11. Pick up a new skill. I really wanna learn the guitar so badly!
12. Write a one shot/ full length story (I'm working on it now!)
13. Make a song and preferably sing it!
14. Make a vlog or video!
15. Hang out with your crazy friend and do the "taking photo" challenge
The rules are to take photos with anything stupid/be stupid or with strangers in public. 
16. Go on a food hunt with your friends, maybe do a vlog about it too!
17. Relax and enjoy yourself with friends in Sentosa, adventure cove, USS or simply places to have fun together like the beach
18. Chalet gathering with your mates!
19. Revamp your room
20. Christmas party with friends! (make a gingerbread house!)
21. Blog about every challenge you've completed!

**These are not in any specific order and I'll make sure to do at least 15 of them. Also, I'd like to encourage/tag my readers or anyone reading this to complete them along with me! So each time my entry will start off with a topic and the challenge I've completed for that day. (To avoid any confusion). 
_____________________________________________________________

SLEEPOVER HANG OUT


Posting in the afternoon sure feels strange and so my excuse is that i am sooo super bored right now. Apparently not blogging for four or five days almost made me forget about "being productive" plan for December. And my cousin came to stay over for few days at my house, there just isn't time (aside from gaming) to blog. Excuses. The past few days wasn't what I could call "being productive" but it was at least fruitful and more fun than my usual days. We game-d (League of Legends) day and night, watch videos together, have supper at 2/3am, heart to heart chat till dawn. It was amazing and surely worth to be in one of my 20 tags challenge. Y'know staying over at your cousin's house for a little hang-out-slumber party could actually be super duper fun and besides, you won't have to spend money going out to find fun too.  But obviously it should be a cousin whom you really click well together and have common liking otherwise it'd be too awkward to be fun. Anyhow, it's worth the try if you're just looking for a little thrifty yet memorable fun times in your life. 

I've also came to point that to not be bored in life, you'll need to be initiative. If you don't make a move, you'll be standing still (unless you're thaaaat popular in your social life). Maybe it's that you're shy or isn't that sociable with people but who knows coming out of your comfort zone may not be all that bad too. Try asking your friends out with " Hey, let's hang out to make some memories ", that wouldn't be too hard right? "Memories" can be of doing anything together, be it eating lunch or chilling at starbucks. 
Memories can't just voluntarily enter someone's life if that someone doesn't see they deserve the memories or are too lazy to form them with someone else. I may not give the best advice but you never know if it'll work unless you try. 

MOVING ON


Saturday was totally rad. ( I have a life alright!) I feel like I tried many new things for the past few days and can't deny that they were all pretty good experiences. We were supposedly to have a little cousins gathering outing with apparently my sister, cousin (who stayed over) and I, yeah pretty lame so my sis suggested asking her friend to tag along. I mean it's not too bad to make new friends or be a one-day friend with someone else. 


LUNCH @ HOT TOMATO SOMERSET 313
Well, I've been to Hot tomato for several times and the well mannered, efficient service never fails, definitely one of those restaurant I'll go back again.
The food are served in pretty large servings and pricing were agreeable and affordable as well. Besides, most sets comes with a drink and the soup of the day. Better yet, they have student promotions which lower the set meals to approx SGD 9 +/- and furthermore, they cater to wide range of  good quality western delights for people who craved to savor these. Also the fact that Hot Tomato is a Singapore based restaurant only makes it way cooler than it already is and that the more we should support local restaurants. 
Garlic Prawn spaghetti 

Rib-eye, medium rare. 

Lobster spaghetti 

Seafood spaghetti 



Afterwards, we shopped throughout the day and I bought some stuff. When I say some, i meant like eight? Just versatile pieces for Christmas and casual wears. I had to admit that I was surprisingly shocked that I bought this many because there's this mindset of "Singapore's shopping is so boring" etched in me. Well, maybe it's just me. We spent nearly 10 hours in town, lethargic and absolutely exhausted. Settled down for dinner in this Japanese eatery shop at Ion, I'd give a 9/10 for the taste but it's quite overpriced and they had this self-service-order stand which isn't quite favorable to us because we're all tired by then, so overall 8/10. More pictures and information (can't remember what's the restaurant name cause I was really hungry and tired to care ok! :< ) will be uploaded/updated later cause they are in my cousin's phone.  


DINNER @ GINZA BAIRIN AT ION ORCHARD 

#B4-39/40/41/42

Itadakimasu! 
my cousin's udon

and my own oyako don. (ignore that strand of not-supposed-to-be-there udon)

Sister's Kurobuta Don, which is also the most expensive.

Average pricing is around SGD 15 comes with miso and salted pickle for the don sets. 
The texture and taste was almost as good as the ones in Japan, so it's definitely worth to try if you're looking for authentic Japanese food. Besides, the ambiance truly feels Japanese-ish, service is also topnotch.
And that pretty much sums up my Saturdaaaay. Just a little catch-up with my not-too-mundane life.




Next post topic will be a little more of myself and maybe some of my recent hauls.
Enjoy your December and make sure to live it productively and happily!
This post is getting a little lengthy so imma stop here now, have a good day yall!

song of the day;

Leave a comment on things you think i've missed out in the list and also share your completed challenges, i'll read them all! 




No comments: